In honor of International Women’s Day and the many different ways women’s rights supporters will be observing the day, Pussyhat Project invites everyone to participate in Pussyhat Global Virtual March.
Because there are so many events happening around the world, we wanted to provide a place for people to come together, unite, see each other and learn a little more about each other and issues that are important to us. We encourage everyone to participate as fully as they are able!
It’s been inspiring to see participants from New Zealand and Japan start International Women’s Day and see the support continue.
Here are some of our favorites:
Pussyhat Project aims to provide a platform for anyone, anywhere to be able to take part in International Women’s Day.
- Whether you are striking, wearing red, boycotting, marching, playing hooky, or wishing you could, you can participate.
- Whether you are in a city, suburb, or rural area, you can participate
- Whether you are able-bodied or have difficulty getting around, you can participate.
- Whether you are stuck at work, climbing a mountain, receiving chemotherapy, visiting loved ones, on vacation, you can participate.
Here’s How to Take Part:
Notes if you are having any issues:
It takes a few minutes between when you tag, upload, etc. Here are the best ways to make sure your picture is included:
- Use #pussyhatglobal on Instagram and Twitter
- Post on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pu55yhatproject/ (because people have different security settings, this is the way to make sure you are up on the collective march!
- Upload directly to the Pussyhat Global Virtual March on our homepage: https://www.pussyhatproject.com/
- Send an email to email@example.com
Follow the march on our website, or look at different social media channels. And on our homepage: https://www.pussyhatproject.com/
See you at the march!